Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albion

Where heroes are born

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassin Atack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syeden Ater'Rrakh
God of Gods
God of Gods
Syeden Ater'Rrakh

Number of posts : 150
Job/hobbies : God of Gods
Humor : Patient
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Persona
Special Move: Eradication
HP:
Assassin Atack Left_bar_bleue10000000000/10000000000Assassin Atack Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000/10000000000)

Assassin Atack Empty
PostSubject: Assassin Atack   Assassin Atack Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17 2007, 04:49

A group of assassins are looking for a decent man to do their dirty work.
One of them sees you and discretely says:

"Hey there, look, we wore wondering if you could do us a favour. Some bastard from Spira is saying that Lady Ghutark is an assassin. That is not true! I want that son of a bitch's family dead, and with a very cheap funeral. Yeah... That's right! I want you to go to the outskirts and find his home. I believe they are called the Frims. Yeah... That's right! We can pay you good OS."

If you decide to take this quest, you will gain an assassin reputation and the church will not look to you with good eyes. As allways, if you decide to take it, post your name here.

Payment: 90 OS

Last edited by on Tue Dec 18 2007, 14:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://albion.catsboard.com
Mezmer-Eye
God of Ice and Wind
God of Ice and Wind
Mezmer-Eye

Male
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Persona
Special Move: Frozen Hurricane - 100 Mezmer-Eye heals - 50 HP
HP:
Assassin Atack Left_bar_bleue200/200Assassin Atack Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Assassin Atack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin Atack   Assassin Atack Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17 2007, 17:55

Seeing as I am a god the consequences are unable to affect me! I'll join up and when i come back to the man with my report from the mansion ill assasinate him and his family
Back to top Go down
http://Pantheon.Forumotion.com

Assassin Atack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Albion :: City :: The Villages :: The Village of Rahk-
Jump to: