Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albion

Where heroes are born

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Hall of Justice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasterian
God of Justice and War
God of Justice and War
Anasterian

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Persona
Special Move: Justice Strike & Blinding Light - 140+10
HP:
The Hall of Justice Left_bar_bleue140/140The Hall of Justice Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

The Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: The Hall of Justice   The Hall of Justice Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18 2007, 09:20

As you walk into a Large Temple , light appears to surround everything, the stones and statues seems to be alive and sometimes a small movement can be seen. As you enter trought two large doors, a beautiful and Magnificient Hall can be seen with light emanating from every corner. At the center there seems to be a golden throne. As you slowly get nearer the figure on the throne speaks.

I am Anasterian, God of Justice and War you are welcome in my earthen domains. If you seek rest i am sure i can provide you a bed and some food , if you seek to join the army go outside and sign the book. But if you... Wish to be come a Champion of light , a Paladin! Then you you are at the right place. So... What is your answer?
Back to top Go down
Telhar
Paladin
Paladin
Telhar

Male
Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : Paladin
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Persona
Special Move: Frantic Purity - 60
HP:
The Hall of Justice Left_bar_bleue70/70The Hall of Justice Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

The Hall of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Justice   The Hall of Justice Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19 2007, 16:46

My awser? I will ask instead:

Where is the enemy my good Lord?
Back to top Go down

The Hall of Justice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Albion :: Outskirts :: Army-
Jump to: