Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albion

Where heroes are born

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

People Of Albion, hey whats up?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic
Aprentice
Aprentice
Dominic

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Persona
Special Move: Trained Combat
HP:
People Of Albion, hey whats up? Left_bar_bleue30/30People Of Albion, hey whats up? Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

People Of Albion, hey whats up? Empty
PostSubject: People Of Albion, hey whats up?   People Of Albion, hey whats up? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02 2008, 17:29

Hey there, im new here i came traveling in search of something to occupy my time, far from my home in Xspore, i hitched a ride with some friends and found myself here in Albion, this place looks good, somewhere to sell my wares and make a new home for myself.. ive heard much about these factions, what are they like? how do they work? I heard something about appearences, is there a law that prevents me form changing my appearence or does that only happen in the event of outrageous crazy appearences?

(OOC) Clever way i mixed reality with Albion huh?..

(Back in Charactor) I dont want to be held down by the constraints of guilds so i dont think that i'l join one, but is there some other way i can make money or learn new skills etc?
I'm in search of a good job please, i'll work as hard as possible but the time differences may apply, im nocturnal, my home-star is En Gland so i may not be active and awake when you require me.
Sorry if i cause some difficulties with that? i can't help what i was born and raised under.

Those of you who do ever converse with me, feel free to call me Dom, I'm an overall friendly guy, but sometimes i can be dark and depressed..

Praise the gods, i hope to have a good time here..

Dom~
Back to top Go down
Presfoamy
God of Stealth and Poison
God of Stealth and Poison
Presfoamy

Male
Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : Assassination
Humor : \'Whats that?\' \'What?\'**Crack** \'Oh, nothing\'
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Persona
Special Move: Acid Impalation - 150
HP:
People Of Albion, hey whats up? Left_bar_bleue110/110People Of Albion, hey whats up? Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: People Of Albion, hey whats up?   People Of Albion, hey whats up? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02 2008, 17:36

Welcome to Albion. I hope you have a fun time here. To join a faction, ask one of the Gods, or check out usergroups at the top. I'm the God of Stealth and Posion and owner of the Assassins Guild. You can't change you're apperance yourself, but you change when you join a faction and when you rank up. I two have been on Xspore.
Back to top Go down
Syeden Ater'Rrakh
God of Gods
God of Gods
Syeden Ater'Rrakh

Number of posts : 150
Job/hobbies : God of Gods
Humor : Patient
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Persona
Special Move: Eradication
HP:
People Of Albion, hey whats up? Left_bar_bleue10000000000/10000000000People Of Albion, hey whats up? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000/10000000000)

PostSubject: Re: People Of Albion, hey whats up?   People Of Albion, hey whats up? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03 2008, 16:17

Welcome Dominic. As a normal peasant, your access is limited to certain areas. You can get some jobs, as butler or farmer (Spira-houses and Outskirts-farms). If you want to stay neutral and get all access you may opt by the Guild Aprenticeship, there you can rise through the ranks and achieve the status of Albion Hero. Capable of great things and completely neutral.
Back to top Go down
https://albion.catsboard.com
Ahmerkhan
Guild Master
Guild Master
Ahmerkhan

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Persona
Special Move: Psichic Torture - 200 + 10/Post
HP:
People Of Albion, hey whats up? Left_bar_bleue200/200People Of Albion, hey whats up? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: People Of Albion, hey whats up?   People Of Albion, hey whats up? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03 2008, 16:30

I am the Head of the Guild, and I will present you with the unique training only we can offer for you to become a skilled champion.
Back to top Go down
Dominic
Aprentice
Aprentice
Dominic

Male

Persona
HP:
People Of Albion, hey whats up? Left_bar_bleue30/30People Of Albion, hey whats up? Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: People Of Albion, hey whats up?   People Of Albion, hey whats up? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04 2008, 14:11

Thanks you people of Albion, im honoured to have been replied to by gods! i would love to join the guild service you sound like nobal people.
Back to top Go down
Mezmer-Eye
God of Ice and Wind
God of Ice and Wind
Mezmer-Eye

Male
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Persona
Special Move: Frozen Hurricane - 100 Mezmer-Eye heals - 50 HP
HP:
People Of Albion, hey whats up? Left_bar_bleue200/200People Of Albion, hey whats up? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: People Of Albion, hey whats up?   People Of Albion, hey whats up? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04 2008, 20:22

So the guild will finally have an apprentice? By the way welcome to Albion Dominic. Have fun and don't flame/troll/spam it just takes away from the site.
Back to top Go down
http://Pantheon.Forumotion.com
Dominic
Aprentice
Aprentice
Dominic

Male

Persona
HP:

PostSubject: Re: People Of Albion, hey whats up?   People Of Albion, hey whats up? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05 2008, 08:23

Dont worry mezmer, i wont, i hate spammers etc..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Of Albion, hey whats up?   People Of Albion, hey whats up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Of Albion, hey whats up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Albion :: Rules of Albion :: Boarder-
Jump to: