Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Albion

Where heroes are born

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gods Ring-Path 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mezmer-Eye
God of Ice and Wind
God of Ice and Wind
Mezmer-Eye

Male
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Persona
Special Move: Frozen Hurricane - 100 Mezmer-Eye heals - 50 HP
HP:
Gods Ring-Path 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Gods Ring-Path 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Gods Ring-Path 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gods Ring-Path 2   Gods Ring-Path 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18 2007, 19:09

You see a group of tatoo-ed and scared people go into a bar in one of the worst and most deadly parts of the town.
Back to top Go down
http://Pantheon.Forumotion.com
Presfoamy
God of Stealth and Poison
God of Stealth and Poison
Presfoamy

Male
Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : Assassination
Humor : \'Whats that?\' \'What?\'**Crack** \'Oh, nothing\'
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Persona
Special Move: Acid Impalation - 150
HP:
Gods Ring-Path 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Gods Ring-Path 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Gods Ring-Path 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods Ring-Path 2   Gods Ring-Path 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26 2007, 22:28

Foamy slowly followed them into the bar, his hand tight around his katana. As he entered the room, its was tightly packed. He crep inbetween all the people. He listened in to here to men with tatoos. " Man, I have this great stash, down in the Gray Caves", said the tall one with a dragon on his arm. "Alright, I'm in, but only if noone else knows of this". said the short one, with a dagger tattoed on his wrist. Then they split up, and Foamy followed the tall one, hoping to overhear more details.
Back to top Go down
Mezmer-Eye
God of Ice and Wind
God of Ice and Wind
Mezmer-Eye

Male

Persona
HP:
Gods Ring-Path 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Gods Ring-Path 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Gods Ring-Path 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods Ring-Path 2   Gods Ring-Path 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27 2007, 13:36

The tall guy looked over and caught a signal from the short one and spun around with poisoned dagger in hand already swinging at Foamy's head. The short one already sprinting for the caves left a lit stick of dynomite on the table.
Back to top Go down
Alexander
Pyro
Pyro
Alexander

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Persona
Special Move: Burning Combat - 10
HP:
Gods Ring-Path 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Gods Ring-Path 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Gods Ring-Path 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods Ring-Path 2   Gods Ring-Path 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28 2007, 06:11

I was scared when I saw a short man puting a piece of dinamite under a table. I rapidaly got up a in a table and screamed: "Everybody run! A terrorist atack!"
The short man kept the dinamite again and ran away from the bar, I runned after him too.
Back to top Go down
Mezmer-Eye
God of Ice and Wind
God of Ice and Wind
Mezmer-Eye

Male

Persona
HP:

Gods Ring-Path 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods Ring-Path 2   Gods Ring-Path 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28 2007, 10:03

The shortman called out a name, apparently the tall man.
JOE GET OVER HERE! THE CAVES ARE BEING ATTACKED BY SOME KID!
The tall man smashed foamy's katana hard and ran back toward the caves but foamy knew a shortcut and got there before them and started fighting another person in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gods Ring-Path 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods Ring-Path 2   Gods Ring-Path 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gods Ring-Path 2
Page 1 of 1